lunes, 3 de octubre de 2011

Chic Peek: Lauren Conrad in People Magazine Shoot

Lauren Conrad :A few weeks ago I did a photo shoot at my home in Laguna Beach for People magazine. Well kiddies, the issue hits newsstands today! Be sure to check it out and tell me what you think. In the meantime, I thought I’d share a few behind-the-scenes photos taken during the shoot…














Lauren Conrad is featured in the latest issue of People Magazine.. Here's a little sneek peak of Lauren's Article, where she says why the bathroom is here favourite room:
"I take a bath at least once a week," Conrad says of how she likes to unwind in her renovated Laguna Beach house. "I wanted a romantic feeling in my bathroom," she says of her favorite room, from where she can smell the salt water in the air.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario